For the purposes of these terms and conditions “Flourishing Freelancer” refers to this website, blog, the Flourishing Freelancer course, tutorials, downloads and Flourishing Freelancer newsletters and emails. It also includes all Flourishing Freelancer Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and Tumblr) in respect of information posted by Flourishing Freelancer (please note, I cannot accept responsibility for posts made by other people).
General Usage Rules
Flourishing Freelancer reserves the right to refuse service and/or products to anyone for any reason at any time.
You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with any parts of Flourishing Freelancer, or its associated software, hardware, and/or servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of Flourishing Freelancer. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials or associated with Flourishing Freelancer.
Blog and Social Media Comments Policy
Flourishing Freelancer reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog, social media accounts or any other part of Flourishing Freelancer without notice if:
- Comments are deemed to be spam
- Comments include profanity
- Comments contain language or concepts that could be deemed offensive by Flourishing Freelancer or others
- Comments that attack a person individually
- Comments that are not relevant (and are therefore potentially spam)
- Comments that infringe copyright or works of any person, company or entity.
By using Flourishing Freelancer (and associated materials) you are agreeing to all parts of the above terms and conditions. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact me at email@example.com